Don't cry because its over, Smile because it happened. -- Dr. Seuss
Tuesday, April 12, 2005
my personal mountains
Ever just stopped for a few minutes and wondered where you belong in the world? Where do I fit into the big picture?? I wonder that every day. I find some joy in places I have yet to reveal. I am making progress with my life by leaps and bounds. I am taking big steps in some areas and baby steps in others. I am moving on with my life at a comfortable pace. Yet I have no idea where my life fits into the grand scale of things. I guess I really dont have to know that though. I mean I like to stop and look at the whole of things on occassion. I tend to over analyze alot of things. I generally know what I want, I almost always get the things I want. I see something that I want and I go for it. If I really want it well get out of my way cause I will get there. I dont accept personal failure at all. Then again my victories are on a small scale that no one else will see until they add up. That is here lately they arent. For me it feels like I have just climed a mountain but to others Im sure it seems I have barely walked across a flat surface. Im conquering the biggest of my personal mountains right now. I am putting love behind me. I am picking up and moving past it. I am learning to put my self back out there. Trust me its not been easy. But I have found that I have a hell of a great support system in the people that have become regulars in here. Thank you guys I love all of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"Ever just stopped for a few minutes and wondered where you belong in the world? Where do I fit into the big picture??"...I do day in,day out. Glad to know that you've moved ahead. :) I am kinda stuck. Feels like I am shrinkin ,shrivelin and ...
I know exactly what you mean. Some times those mountains just keep growing dont they. Dont give up.
Not too long at all. Take all the space you need. Talk away! I dont mind!
Post a Comment