Monday, April 04, 2005

Love is conditional.

In life, I have learned, that some things are conditional and others are certain. Love is conditional. Death is certain. Or should I say death is eminent. Its gonna happen even if we dont want it too. Love is conditional because we have to choose to let it happen or not let it happen. It can be based upon our actions, words and the way we live. One places many conditions upon how to love or who to love. Theres why we love and why we refuse to love. But it is definantly conditional. If it isnt, please prove me wrong. I would like to know how it is not...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah I have loved like it wasnt gonna hurt. Let me tell you it hurt more than anything to let go....
They also say let it go and if it was meant to be it will come back to you. One came back to me. Or tried. I wont allow it. I dont need poor treatment! Sad isnt it....

Munchkin said...

I agree big sis. Love is conditional. Along with just about every other type of emotion. And loving without emotion isn't possible. Unless you are a robot, then it is. To love someone is to experience emotions you might never experience ever again. So I say love with everything you got, because you might never experience that love again. I thank Nana for those last few words.

Unknown said...

Yeah I did love with every thing I have. Now Im gonna be less frivolous about handing my heart out. I still havent gotten it back. Though thats no fault of his own. Hes tried all he knows to give it back. My body keeps rejecting it. God I hope hes happy. I wish him nothing but good things. But what I wouldnt do for things to be all wine and roses between the two of us. I miss him bad..

Krys said...

OMG...Mandi you look JUST like my best friend Michelle from High School...that is so crazy. I know it's off subject, but it's just weird!!

Unknown said...

great point pogo!
Wow really Krystal......
Seems I look like alot of people!

Munchkin said...

I agree with you Pogo...I agree.