Sunday, April 03, 2005

My dreams.

Last night I heard you calling,
But when I tried to answer you I couldnt.
I felt you touch my hand,
Then when I reached out you disappeared.
I see your smile,
Yet when I laugh too its gone.
It is only then that I remember the truth,
That one day when you left us.
Tears fill my eyes,
Pain consumes my heart.
I think of that last good bye,
Wishing that I was still standing at your side.
Never before had I felt such pain,
You left me with much knowledge to gain.
I heard you call my name,
But when I answered I couldnt find you.
I saw you run in a field,
When I tried to catch up you werent there.
Now you haunt my nights,
Fill my dreams.
But I live to sleep,
For it is only then that I get to see you again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks sweetie! I was glad to finally see you post again! Yes Kevins my life support at times. Im sure he gets tired of it for hes being doing it for 9 years. Yes I starting to move past James. But my heart still loves him. I probably always will. I have never quite loved some one with the depth that I love him. So Im trying. I heard from him today and I was so happy to get his email. I miss having him around. No one will ever quite fit into his shoes. I still have his picture up. I still havent rid myself of him. But I never will. Life is getting there though. One day I will rise up and be whatever it is that is meant for me. Yes I start training tomarrow night at Marriott. I am excited! Ready to be back on my feet! Thank you soo much! Dont be a stranger!

Unknown said...

Hey girlie if you have yahoo my ID is puppyweld. Or if you wanna send me an email its puppyweld@hotmail.com. Feel free any old time to drop any thing in either! Im always checkin them! Thank you for the support!