Friday, April 01, 2005

I Scream

Looking up at the sky I scream,
"Just make it stop! Make the pain go away!"
I consider desperate messures,
Some how I know that would only bring more pain.
Though I would be physically eased,
The ones whom I love would bare it.
It would be as if my pain had bared fruit,
Battered and bruised falling to the ground.
So tell me now oh some one of wisdom,
Where do I take my broken heart to mend?
Can I put it in for repairs,
Or will slow time be my repair man?
Looking up at the sky I scream,
"Why do I have to hurt so?"
Yet never is there an answer,
For that I have to find on my own.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey. Saw your blog, see that you're in Omaha. I'm from there. Lived there four times. Sorry life is hurting you now.
My wife left me last November, so, I hear you.

Hope things go better for you, and you find a winner. Just choose him carefull and treat him well.

- R.

Unknown said...

Im glad to know that people get it. I mean that they understand.
This time Im gonna be dating alot instead of pickin and settling to get hurt again. I have dated very little since I graduated in 2000. So I am well over due.
I always try to treat them well. But I manage to get either used or hurt. This time though I dont know. It was us both I think....