Thursday, April 21, 2005

Good mood tonight

Tonight work was quite entertaining. As if it isnt every night. You never know what you are gonna get. I look over and Nate has his wrist pad on his head. Ok Im always picking mine up and flopping it around but that was a new one. Then poor Paul. It was just "hate on Paul day" and boy did I. Laci said something to him and he said something and she gave him this look. That started it all. I of coarse instigated all the rest of it. But I wouldnt have had I not got pulled in. Kevin called me mean for laughin and thats where it started. I was givin him the evil eye all night. Poor Paul. But the dude was loving it. He says tomarrow night is "hate on Amanda" night. So I should be ready when I come in. It was quite funny. Even people who just came in to see Rusty were laughing at us tonight. Our training group has some sick personality to it. Then again what do you expect I am just full of attitude and sass. I told Rusty he lied to me! He just laughed and five minutes later said "Amanda was right I lied. I didnt teach yall this in Merlin." Damn am I good. I was just playing though. By that time I had already forgotten why I thought Rusty had lied to us. But then again I was taken an assessment and was cuttin up while I was doing it. Everyone kept asking if I had a date tonight. I looked really nice for work tonight. I was like nope. Just felt like dressing nice. I do that too on occassion. Who knows I may do it again tomarrow. Depends on the weather. I dont wanna look all pretty then it rain on me that would just piss me off. Anyways I am not really looking to make a point tonight. Im just in a really great mood. Dont quite know why though....

2 comments:

vevck said...

Hey! Thanks for dropping by. I will surely leave comments when i come across some interesting topics on your blog:)

Unknown said...

No problem man! I post alot! So theres almost always something to comment on!