Man tonight was by far the most boring night yet. But I guess it was necessary. We did harassment prevention training and signed all kinds of paper work. Then we talked about all kinds of technical terms that I have spinning around in my head. Then they farther confused me on our benefits package. No really I understand some of it. But I am so far out of whack with that crap it is pathetic. But thats ok I will get it all figured out. I am working on it. Adam understands that mess. So yeah hes said he will help me too.
So Im kinda just hangin out in my own little world. Trying to make sense of some things going on in my life. Yet I talk about these things little to anyone. Ok Im lying Hope hears it all. Then again Im hard to catch up with these days. I havent even heard from my dear Kevin in almost two weeks. Hmm I miss him. Today was Khris and Aprils brithdays. I missed out on April. But I was at work so what do you expect. Then I find out she has the whole week off. Ok so I could have called. I didnt know that though. I talked to Khris though like a good kid. He seemed kinda bummed. I hate that. I do so miss having my peeps around. Couldnt ask for much better than the Johnson clan. Khris belongs to the Johnson clan though hes not a Johnson technically. No I am so not gonna explain. As far as Im concerned he is a Johnson. As far as hes concerned he is too. Just how it is. I do miss them all though. I miss the late nights and crazy shit that we did. I miss a lot of things. My dog probably the most. But like all things he passed on. I left him with a huge chunk of my heart out at the property. Doug put him out there though I couldnt find him when I looked. I will ask one day I guess. I miss him terribly.
Anyways Im gonna go wash my face and stuff. Im almost tired tonight. Doesnt happen often.
No comments:
Post a Comment