Saturday, February 05, 2005

Wooohoo

Im just kinda sittin around doing alot of nothing right now. We just got done playing pictionary. That was fun. Me, Chris and Sarah cleaned up on Mom and Bill. Sad thing is Mom and Bill both can draw and we cant. It was hilarious. Especially when I was drawing an arrow and Chris yells out Penis! I almost had to stop drawing I was laughing soooo hard. Well exciting news is Snow is in the forcast for tomarrow night! Im soooo excited! If it snows enough Chris and me are snowboarding! Not that its gonna be anything big I mean all we have is hills but hey its a good start! I wish Kristy was here to play in the snow with me! Shes always been more fun than me! She brings it out in me what can I say? Thats what friends are for right? Havent heard from James Earl this weekend. But thats ok. Its about normal. Im gonna get up and go to church with Mom and Bill in the morning. Guess I will call James when Im getting ready. Thats a good way to get up and get going. I like talkin to him in the mornings. It gets my day off to a good start. He usually makes me laugh. Ok Im shutting up. I ramble a bit about him sometimes when I am missing him. That I am tonight. I miss him alot actually. Ok well Im gonna add some other stuff in here so theres my personal thoughts of the night....

No comments: