Don't cry because its over, Smile because it happened. -- Dr. Seuss
Tuesday, February 15, 2005
i want to scream!!!
I am throwing in the towel. I dont think love is worth this shit. All I want to do is go sit in my closet and cry. I have Hope to talk to. I dont even want to go there and call Kevin. NO I refuse to call Kevin. I refuse to tell him I messed up a friendship by getting involved. Im pretty sure thats whats gonna happen. Oh I want to go cry. I dont know what to say anymore. Ive never been quite good enough. Im pretty sure thats what it all comes down to. Fuck it! Just some one else giving up on me. They usually do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I will always be here for you to talk to. And I haven't given up on you..never will either.
I was angry when I posted that. Im sure I have done more damage than I should have. For hurting him I am more sorry than I can explain.
Don't you blame this all on you. The last time I checked, James is/was in the relationship. I did the same thing with Jon and it took me forever to realize I wasn't the only guilty party. Love you...
No see I way over reacted. James in no way gave up on me. I did some talking to Cheryl today. Yes she is older than me by alot but Im gonna post about that here in a bit. But I should really stop jumping to conclusions like I do. I cant live with the fact that I have hurt him. For that I can only beg for his forgiveness.
Post a Comment