Ok so I guess you can tell where my mood is tonight. Im listening to some music and relaxing. The Ragweed usually comes out when I get to missing James. They never fail to make me think of him. Always have. Then again theres reason behind that. Those are two of my favorites though. Theres also another I will post one day. One called "lonely girl." Before I ever got the cd James said that it was my song. Back then though it was soo true. For him it was me. "tell me your troubles lonely girl, how you got them..." That line alone was soo like what he would say to me. The whole song is a dynamic that is only explainable between the two of us. Forever I will hear that song and think of him. I am writing alot here lately. Not because I have lots of time but because I am in a writing kind of mood. I dont know how else to explain it. Although I do have lots of time on my hands. Bill and I played in the snow earlier. Thats something I have never done before. I mean Ive played in the snow, but never like this. I mean hell Ive only seen small portions of it. I had fun. Our neighbor has me on tape lol. His video surveillance got me. But Im sure he will crack up when he sees how many times I got nailed. It was great. Our other neighbor took the time to salt the sidewalk. He was really just being nosey if you ask me. It was funny. Oh well Im out!
No comments:
Post a Comment