Don't cry because its over, Smile because it happened. -- Dr. Seuss
Sunday, February 20, 2005
Oh my
Well I know God and I fight alot. Or I fight and God laughs. He must have a great sense of humor, cause Im an ass. Well anyways. I wont say why until I know that she has told who she needs to, but my best friend called me tonight crying. Now I have prayed alot. I am worried about her. I love Kristy to peices. So Im worried. I worry any time she is upset. I just pray that she is fine and that the outcome is good. I dont know what to say. All I said for at least thirty minutes was "Wow" and "damn" and stuff like that. I mean I talked to her. We talked a bit. But thats what the time amounted to. Shock and disbelief. I wish I was there to be with her. How come I left when she needed me the most?? I really gotta work on being a better friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are a great friend. Don't you ever doubt that. I love you.
Thanks. I just cant help but think Im missing it again. It saddens me to know that me and her may never actually get to go threw this together.
You will. You have your whole lives to pop out my nieces and nephews.
Post a Comment