Yehaw! Finally a day off. I dont have to work again til Saturday morning. I have been recruited to cook for Paul one night. So the dinner of choice is enchiladas. Now I gotta make sure they are good! Its been a while since I cooked something like that. So I will have to practice a bit first I think. Dont wanna take something up to work Im not happy with!
Yeah Paul and I have talked the last two nights about some things that no one else gets out of me. Hes like my big brother. He knows it. Its just how we treat each other. Latley though hes giving me advice and I will tell him things that are happening in my life. He has to have a daily check on me. I didnt think I was gonna see him tonight... But around 20 minutes before my break he showed up to take his break. So I got to see him. I cheated and aux 9ed my call master so I could talk to him. But hey we had to talk about some important stuff. Besides it was only two minutes. So it shouldnt have mattered.
Ok so looks like tomarrow I get to run around and go to the bank, take my phone for upgrades, and go get some stuff for Hopes prom. Then Friday I get to order Lisas air plane tickets. Yehaw Im gonna be broke for two weeks! And nothing is going to me! But it will so be worth it! I like helping my sisters though. It makes me feel good.
Ok well nothing really to talk about! Just Im free for two days! I love my job but I need the break! I havent been sleeping enough!
2 comments:
Finally you get the well desereved break. Make the best use of it;).
I am! I did nothing that was necessary all day yesterday and plan on spending today much the same way!
Post a Comment