Don't cry because its over, Smile because it happened. -- Dr. Seuss
Thursday, May 05, 2005
Im here for you...
You know for a while now I have worried about the latest habits of my best friend. He is very important in my life. I look to him for much guidance and a rock to fall back on when I just need some one to tell me Im not perfect but good enough to be loved. Sure that sounds sick and sappy, but its not. Its the only way I know how to describe the odd bond that we two share. Its a bond that few have fully comprehended with out looking anything else into it. Hes my angel in a big way. Tonight I know that my worries have been acknowledged and confirmed. This relieves me and makes me worry a bit too. But all I really wanted to say in that is that if he ever needs me for any reason at all, I want him to know that I am here and ready to return the favor that he has so many times extended to me. You are more than enough, and worthy of so much more than any woman has ever given you. You are better than the worth they have placed upon you. I miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment