Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Fat..

I think my employer was tryin to make me gain some serious weight tonight. Got on break and they made us sundaes. Then Cookies when I was on the next break, after that it was donuts... Ummmm I think I should have been 150 lbs before I left work! Im not complaining though. Marriott is great to us. Then they give us shirts... Ok yeah they really like us. We still have associate appreciation week next week.... So we are getting spoiled... Yep just a little!

4 comments:

compassioNAT said...

That's a good thing! Anyway, I think you well afford to put on some weight.
:)

Unknown said...

Yes I need it!

compassioNAT said...

Always easier to put on weight..than lose it! There we go..it's a happy 'problem'.

Unknown said...

lol yeah well I have problems with putting it on... but thats just as bad as gaining it...