Monday, May 02, 2005

"K" Performer

Ok so I got two of my three major monitorings for training over with now. I did really well on the first one considering I was sick Friday night when I did it. Well anyways. Heres how they are rated so that I dont lose you. They are rated K, P, and U. The K is the best, P is good, and U is a failing monitor. Yes we get monitored randomly out on the sales floor. Well. During traing you know when you are being monitored. Well Friday night I got a "P" rating. Not bad for my first real monitoring. Then tonight I was monitored twice. Once for a cross sell in a sell out situation and once for a cancellation. Drum roll now... I got two "K's" I am sooooo happy. I was so nervous because my situation wasnt coming up. No I was cross selling all over the place but none of these hotels were sold out that I was cross selling from. But Joy went back and called in a situation for me and then called me back and had me cancel it. So that was great. I missed only a few minor details. I was so glad to be doing so well. Anyways I have alot to catch up on and should be on my own on the sales floor starting Saturday morning at 7:00 am. Woohoo! If all goes as expected as of Wednesday night I should graduate my training program! Weeeehaaaaaaa! That will put me on regular schedule for me and that will be where I have Thursdays and Fridays off until the next schedule bid is out. Soo yeah my job is going great!

3 comments:

compassioNAT said...

Well done! you have aced..no i mean, K-aced your assessment. I know the heat is on, but you're definitely staying on top of things by the sound of it. Keep on impressing!

Unknown said...

Thanks! Now I have a practice run threw tonight and the biggest test is tomarrow. I want a K on that one! Its the one before they send me out on my own to the sales floor. Woohoo!

Unknown said...

Woohooo! One more night of training! I want a "K" tomarrow night too!