This post is for Hope.....
I sit here trying to write possibly the hardest post that I have ever had to write. I have so much to say to you and so much that I wish I could protect you from. I know that in life ultimatly we have to make our own choices. You are chosing what will become of you. I want you to know that I will be here no matter what.
When ever the road is too long, when ever the wind is too strong, where ever this journey may lead to I will be there for you. I'll always be there for you. Thats a few lines from a song I know you know. But its my dedication to you.
Know that even though the other night I got frustrated and came down way too hard on you, I love you and I just want you to be happy. Since you were a baby, we have had an incredible and strong connection. I never ever in my entire life want that to change. I love you so much more than I let on to anyone in the world. I will be talking to people and I brag on you and how proud I am of your accomplishments.
I know there are times you feel so alone and think no one loves you. Truth is I love you more than anyone in the world. You have been so much more than my baby sister. You are my best friend. You are me with a nastier angry streak. You dont hold back and I so wish in so many ways I could just let go and be free the way you are.
When I saw you the other night in your cap and gown I was in awe. You were the most beautiful I ever think I have seen you. Boy was I proud. You are turning into such a lovely little lady. I miss you so terribly. When you are here with me or I am with you I feel like there is nothing missing in my life. You are the "HOPE" in my life. I dont mean that as a pun on your name. But I look at you and the strength it has taken to get through the struggles in your 18 years and think how lucky I am to have you. You are an incredible girl. I dont know where I would be with out you.
Your driving force behind me has always been part of what pushed me. You have always shown courage and faith. I love you so much. I just dont want you to get hurt or go through the things I did. I dont want you to live with regret and doubt. I live with both every day. I love you and I will be here waiting when you are ready to talk. But I knew I would probably not get an answer if I tried to call so I wrote instead.
As for now I am driving everyone insane with the I miss my Hope, I wish my Hope was here. And the ever wonderful.... You know what Hope would say to that.... Yeah see your more than my sister, your my bad influence! I miss dancing and rapping with you! You gotta get up here to play! That way we can have some fun before you go off to join the big dance. I love you munchkin.
7 comments:
Siblings, cant live without them, nor can we live with them.
well put pseudo...that pretty much sums it up doesnt it?
hulai, munchkin is one heluva lucky girl..i could almost feel the electrifying the love you have for her...
Munchkin sure is lucky and then to love someone so deep...requires a lot!!
I love my baby sister. Shes gonna kill me for calling her Munchkin in front of every one. But yes I do love her very much. Hope is my mini me. I have a connection with her that I share with no one. Shes my special person. I love Hope alot.
You made me cry Shortcake.I love you too....
I miss you Munchkin!
I miss you too Shortcake..
Post a Comment