I found out today that life moves and changes,
Regardless of how we try to keep it all the same.
That time heals all hurts,
Conceals all scars.
I learned today that I can pick my future,
Because God gave me free will.
So if it gets broken,
It is my own fault.
I discovered that my heart is not made of glass,
Instead its made of durable fibers God wove together to make me stronger.
I can endure what ever comes my way,
And emerge from the ashes stronger than I was before.
I learned that life in general is about self discovery,
Learning to be who you are and be happy in it.
Now I search my heart,
To discover just who I really am.
4 comments:
I think that's just one of the beauties of being human. That we continully learn new things about ourselves and others. There's no other journey quite like self-dicovery!
Life is a journey where we come across many changes at every moment. Self discovery is something that helps in understanding life and making a better human being at the end of the day.
good point viv.
I hope you both had a great weekend!
Thanks guys! This one I wrote actually about myself..
Post a Comment