I think tonight I will post some partials. All song lyrics. But they all hit me somewhere or I wouldnt post them.
"Nothin bout love makes sense." LeAnn Rimes
"lately I've been winning battles left and right but even the winners can get wounded in the fight. People say that Im amazing, strong beyond my years. But they dont see inside of me Im hiding all the tears." Twila Paris
"We've gotten too complicated, way over rated.." Tim McGraw
"I cant go there thats just too much us. I cant go there I still feel your touch. Theres places in my heart and head that still feel empty as our bed. So most nights I dont even go up stairs. I cant go there." Kenny Chesney
"She wrote I feel just like that painting collecting dust on the wall. Every day you walk right by me and dont know Im there at all." Mindy Mc Creedy
"If being free's worth what you leave behind And if it's too late for love to change your mind Then it's goodbye time." Blake Shelton
"And he won’t let you fool yourself, You can’t hide one single thought, If you try you’ll just get caught When somebody knows you that well. " Blake Shelton
"We made it final today I gave you all I had, you made your get away all the love we once made turned to memories today " George Strait
"When I close my eyes You're all I see In the dark of night You're in my dreams Throughout the day You're easy to find You're always there When I close my eyes" Kenny Chesney
No comments:
Post a Comment