"Everything ends badly, otherwise it wouldnt end..."
If you can tell me where that line came from I will give you a cookie. No Im just kidding. But it will be interesting to see if anyone knows it. I believe that is to be true. If things didnt end badly between a man and a woman they would never end. We would work threw the hard times and make it threw them all. But unfortunately nothing has ever ended well for me. Not in the relationship department. So how bout that. Well I am lying I had one that ended up quite well. To this day we are the best of friends. So I took away the greatest gift of all in that one. Thanks Kevin. I guess you are my only real success story. Considering you are the only one I have a great relationship with now. Oh yeah I didnt do it. I decided not to go for the fight as you put it last night. I am a whimp. All though I love him I didnt call. I chickened out. What does that say for me??? In the end I will probably always chicken out and take the road that is harder on my heart.
1 comment:
It's from Cocktail:D
Post a Comment