Friday, March 18, 2005

Kevinas mom!!

I just talked very breifly to some one that I just absolutely adore. Thanks Kevin! I miss your mom alot some times! It was so nice to hear her voice. Haha I filled her full of the bull on Kevin. Not really. Some one asked who she was talkin to and she said my name and I said "yeah duh like Kevin loves anyone else that matters..." She just laughed and said I was right. See Im always right. Brenda knows it... Thats ma other mother! duh. I remember getting my heart broken a few times and calling Kevin and ending up talkin to Brenda. Some of the wisdom she gave me are things I still carry. I never need get a mother in law I have Kevins mom. I dont think I shall ever get married so that works just fine for me. Sorry Kevin. I know that probably violates our no love policy but I love your family and you know it. Ok I have to go explain the difference between being in love and love for someone to my sister. I am God I guess. No not even close. But I always answer the tough stuff.. Its my calling I guess. Now if only I could apply it all to my own life...

5 comments:

Pseudosanity said...

Ya.. the SO's moms are usually cool. Infact one of my ex girl friend's mother asked me to marry her(GF not her mother) way before my ex proposed. Fathers are a whole different story. I think there quite a few rewards for my head going around.

Unknown said...

ahh well my dads liked exactly one man I have brought home. though the man cheated on me and left me for another woman after four years, my dad still loves him. so theres the chances of dad ever likin another gone out the window. the other guy he liked is my best friend and hello that aint happening.....

Unknown said...

Yeah but Im just not sure I will ever be involved with some one like that again. Im too scared.

Munchkin said...

I know you are. In some ways, I am too. But all I can do is talk about my insecurities to Matt and hope that history won't repeat itself.

Unknown said...

Problem is with Toby I did nothing wrong accept trust him. With James well I still trust him. My damned heart is still sitting in freakin Yukon, Oklahoma. But he doesnt give two rats asses obviously. No Im lying I know he does. But I have a hell of a temper and I need to work on that shit...