Tuesday, January 04, 2005

You

Your smile,
Your laugh,
Those brown eyes,
Your voice,
The way your hands are always busy,
The way you get shy in person,
But you are crazy over the phone,
How you look at me,
How you say my name,
Everything about you calls to me,
There are so many things I could tell,
So many things I could say,
To tell you why I love you.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about;

your fart smell
the way you deny it was you
or how you nag at me when i itch
or whenever i go doo doo

Unknown said...

well thats funny. Thanks.

Munchkin said...

That's just sick Mandie....

Unknown said...

I think its funny and Im a sick fool...

Unknown said...

James doesnt make me sick hell if he read this he would say "I dont care" lol thats his response to everything...

Munchkin said...

LOL that is so true...