Thursday, January 06, 2005

1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Love is patient,Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no records of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserveres. Love never fails.

16 comments:

Munchkin said...

You know one day I might actually believe in those words...

Unknown said...

Hey sweetie You should that is Gods words!

Munchkin said...

You know what I mean retard. I believe in God's words, but that one is a little tougher for me to believe.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean. I am learning to love again. Actually im learning to be loved again...

Munchkin said...

Aren't we all though? Maybe the guy I wrote them poem about is doing just that for me...

Unknown said...

Im irritated now who is it!!!

Munchkin said...

LOL...you know who it is but you just don't realize who it is.

Munchkin said...

Hmmm

Unknown said...

lol... all i am gonna say is that i read that then hear james say "its better when I got a fever." Im laughin so hard!

Munchkin said...

LOL how funny!

Unknown said...

Yeah whats sick is this is what i am writing under a bible verse...

Munchkin said...

You two are freaks...freaks in the bed. That is my prediction for you and James.

Unknown said...

Gawd... Im celebit! Thank you very much!

Munchkin said...

For now you are...

Unknown said...

lol abstinence is the key to a happy, healthy life, I aint gonna have sex again till I get married and that probably wont happen... Im not marriable

Munchkin said...

Oh shut up! You will get married missy. I am the unmarriable one here. Plus, I know all about not having sex. I'm working on 18 years of no sexual activity!