Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Well I am bored. I havent done a whole heck of alot today. Our costumes came in. Mine is cute but umm its short. I am not so sure I am comfortable with it being so short. I guess I am gonna have to get past that though. I am gonna show it to Kristy when she shows me hers. I am still a little weirded by how short some parts of it are. Its cute though. James said not to be so shy about it that it will be fine. I argued that I didnt want the men looking at me and hitting on me. He just laughed. I was like yeah wait till you see how short it is. You may want me to go put more clothes on. But in all fairness it is cute and it does look good on me. So thats a good thing. Ive gotta go get some shoes for it on Saturday morning. Hopefully Kristy will feel up to going. She said she needed some stuff for hers too. Hopefully she will be more happy with hers than I am with mine.

No comments: