Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Random Thoughts

Ok I already typed this once and it didnt show up. Had a good day today. I am doing good. Talked to James till 4 this morning. Then Casey came over and we talked about all the crap thats been going on in my life. Well he saw Kristy at lunch and she told him that I was feeling a bit down. So he came over and we talked. He couldnt believe all that has gone on in the last two weeks. He asked how things with Alex were. I told him I wasnt seeing him anymore though I did like him and still do. I am not ready for something personal. Then Kristy got home and the three of us sat around talking for a while. It was interesting. They picked on me about my choice in men. Not too good I guess. Then Kristy told him about a friend of ours I thought was hot stuff. He laughed and said that if I didnt behave he would go tell him. I was like what ever. It was funny but you had to be there. He said something about that I just needed to find mr. right and I said that if I ever did I probably wouldnt even realize it. They laughed at me and told me to shut up. Then Kristy went to get Katherine. I went inside and James Earl called. Talked to him for a bit. Then we went to the Volley ball game for a while. Came home ate dinner, watched a movie and now here I am. I should go take a shower but I dont feel like getting up. I will in a bit though. Anyways thats my day and the random thought rocketing threw my brain at the moment is: Is there such a thing as a soul mate????

No comments: