Gosh I swear I have had a bad week. Every time it gets better I manage to find a new way to get in a bad mood. I got my feelings hurt tonight. Problem is that this person doesnt even realize they just hurt my feelings. Oh well my bad I guess. Now I have a small problem. I have to find a date or be the third wheel to a concert that was my idea to go to. I dont know what Alex is doing but then again I havent talked to him in a while. Besides I dont really think anyone else would be any fun. I may not go. I want to but I dont want to be the one in the way. Thats the way I will end up feeling. Man I feel terrible. I want to talk to Alex but I dont know what is going on if anything anymore. God I really like this man. He is just so much more than I ever dared to dream of. But I am scared that I have screwed it up again. I mean hell I managed to screw up everything else that made me smile. I swear one day I will learn to stop doing that.
No comments:
Post a Comment