Thursday, October 28, 2004

Emotional Safety

Well I am in a good mood today. Hopefully tonight will go by fast. I had a good night last night. Pittman came to the store and gave me the recent happenings of his life. All I have to say is "Jerry! Jerry!" That boys asking for more trouble than he can handle. But God love him hes finally living a life without Lacey. Good for him. Even if this girl is well her sister in law. That just cracks me up. So I got home from work a little bit later than normal. Then I went to my room changed and stuff. Then called James Earl as I do most every night. We talked for a good while. That boy cant help but make me laugh. Im never gonna be able to be mad at him cause he will pull out one of those personalities and just crack me up. That may be a really good thing though. Toby used to piss me off and well there wasnt much to forgive him for. For some reason I always did though. Separation of the cruel and evil from the way too nice and moral, I can forgive the shit he did. But will I ever care to be his friend again? NO! I never really want to see him again unless I just absolutely have to. I dont hate him. I dont wish him ill. I just hope he learns a lesson and stops hurting the people around him. If that means he gets hurt good. He deserves heart ache and pain. I just dont want him running to me when it happens. When one day he realizes what an ass he was and what he threw away, he better not dare show up on my door step expecting anything other than a door slammed in his face. I dont know I may listen to him. But as mean as it sounds I want him to know how happy some one else is making me just by listening to me and making me laugh. By not being scared of the stuff he wants. But not lying and covering up his true personality or many that lie beneath the surface. Safety is a big deal emotionally with me. I have that for the first time in my life. I dont intend on screwing that up. James Earl, love you! Ok Im heading to work!

No comments: