Sunday, August 15, 2004

My baby sister

My baby sister is 17 and she has a boyfriend in another state. Shes had issues since moving back to dads. She thought that her boyfriend had broken up with her. That was the impression every one got. Ok well I got my feelings hurt in that whole mess. I love Hope and I know now that the reason that she didnt come wasnt what I thought. I thought Hope didnt come see me this summer because she picked seeing her boyfriend over me. See he went to Houston to see her at my sisters house. This all happened the week that she was gonna come see me. Well I was hurt. Now I know that wasnt her reasoning. Hope and I are cool . I got her started doing this blog thing. It helped her release pent up tension. Well now her "boyfriend" is using her thoughts against her. Calling her a cheater. Well let me just say, Hope doesnt care enough about anyone to cheat. She is a faithful person and loyal as all get out. If you wanna accuse her of shit well your gonna wanna back up a step Jon. I never met you. If you keep this up your gonna wish you were already far far away. See one thing I dont put up with is people screwing with my family. I just happen to love Hope. You are nothing to me. Just wait and see the kind of shit I will find you if you hurt her. Shes spent too many nights crying over you and guess what buddy shes wonderful and needs some one who can trust. Learn that word boy it will get you far. I may have a fucked up relationship with my boyfriend but one thing I learned was to never assume something cause it just makes an ass of you. Dont accuse her of shit when she aint doing it. Shes either at home on the phone with me or out with Allie and well Allies a girl and Hopes not like that. So think twice before sticking your foot in your mouth. I dont like when my sister is hurt. I like you even less every time she is upset. Dont play if you cant adhere to the rules buddy. You havent learned the art of war yet....

4 comments:

Munchkin said...

Thanks for having my back when I need ya Mandie. I love ya!!

Unknown said...

I love you and will do that no matter what. I dont like my family getting hurt and I wont tolerate it. Just remember Lisa is mean Im ruthless. I love my family and dont put up with too much shit...

Munchkin said...

Yeah well I am no longer with Jon so you don't have to worry about that shit anymore. I won't be dating anytime soon so you don't gotta worry about some punk breakin my lil 'ole heart. Loves ya!

Unknown said...

Good stuff. I know how you feel about him and I know what that feels like. Hell I havent heard from Toby in close to a month and its tearing my heart out. Who knew a break could be so painful....