I met this guy. His name is Alex. I spent some time with him tonight. Oh my gosh he is so different from any other man I have ever known. He gave me compliments and was just amazing. He is more than I could possibly hope for in a guy. Im not sure what is happening. But I really like him. Oh my he is super hot. He has the prettiest eyes. They are like a blue green color. Hes got a great body. Im extremly comfortable with him. Im never too comfortable with anyone. But I can open up to him and feel comfortable with him. He doesnt try to force anything on me. I really enjoyed his company. That was really nice to just lay around with some one and not feel any pressure of any kind. I dont what to think, Ive never had any one just look at me and smile for the heck of it. He tells me that he thinks I am sexy and he is really a gentleman. He smelled really good. I know thats stupid but damn the boy has it going on and its in all areas. Im totally interested. But Im testing the waters very cautiously. He knows my issues and all. It doesnt intimidate him at all. I have never been treated the way he treated me tonight. His parents are really cool too. We were at his parents house cause he is staying with them at the moment. They were really awesome. We talked a little about baseball. It was really cool. I think I may see him again tomarrow after he gets off work.
4 comments:
AWW!!! I think if you like him, explore the waters and see what its like. Maybe this is your way of starting to get over Toby. This Alex guys could be good for you. Keep me posted!
Oh my gosh Hope hes like so sweet. Im like actually smiling right now. That doesnt happen often. Katherine said she loves you and hello.
If he makes you smile, then keep pursuing him. Tell Katherine I love her too.
Man he makes me smile even when he is not around....
Post a Comment