Well today was good up until on the way home I heard a song that depressed me slightly. Why does that always happen when your having a good day? When I got to work I had to play with Chopper. He got all upset when I messed with someones dog in the parking lot. Then Susan informed me that John Watson had been in to see me off duty but I had barely missed him. I wonder if that man is seriously losing it. Im not worth that kind of effort. I know if I was him I would have given up along time ago. I like him though. Hes different. Hes a State Trooper. Hes good looking, tall, and single. But this large chunk of my heart is missing right now. Until I know for sure what Toby is gonna do I just cant date another man. I did, however, agree to do civilian ride alongs with him. Considering Im hoping to get accepted in to the academy by January, it will be good experience. Im lost and confused though.....
No comments:
Post a Comment