So the good news.......................
We got the house!!!! Now, barring a major catastrophe, with the home inspection on Sunday, we will be finalizing paper work on Monday!!! Im sooo excited! Lets all join in mass prayer that our inspection is good news!
On a side note....
Thank you for the ones of you who either messaged me or emailed me or left a comment on my post from the other night entitled "why?" One day I aspire to understand why God tends to take the most wonderful people from us instead of the ones who are such bad people. Time will heal my broken heart and the hearts of the ones who loved Maegen. Her friendship will remain a cherished memory. Thank you all.
5 comments:
Once again my prayers are out there for your friend who you so tragically lost.
And congratulations on the new house.
Congratulations on the house! Hooray! At last!
Kris- thanks hun, and Im a bundle of nerves! They are doing the house inspection right now.
Lucia- Thanks hun!!!
I am so happy you got your house! Let us know how the inspection goes. I hope all is perfect! You deserve it!!
Neila!!!- I will post in a minute! WE GOT THE HOUSE!!! TOTALLY APPROVED, PASSING INSPECTION AND ALL!!! WOOOHOO!
Post a Comment