Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Im bored.

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: i dont like to have anything in my pockets actually.

Q: How much alcohol did you have this week?
A: nothing actually.

Q: Do you eat petrol station food?
A: Not if I dont have too.

Q: Ever drive all night to get to someone?
A: Yep to Nebraska from Texas and from Texas to Florida

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: Yeah, I loved it because of its uniqueness!

Q: Do you sleep in the nude?
A: Only when I am sick!

Q: What colour underwear do you have on?
A: Grey... nosey question lol

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: ask me that later

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Stand of coarse.

Q: Could you live with roommates?
A: I have had several and they worked out just fine.

Q: How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A: umm is this a trick question?? I give homeless shoes a home any chance I can!!!

Q: Where were you born?
A: Houston, Texas- Space City USA

Q: Ever been to rehab/jail?
A: Nah, Ive always made friends with the cops.

Q: How blonde are you?
A: 100% naturally, but these days I am darker

Q: Do you have a car?
A: A truck

Q: How long have you been in the county that you live in?
A: 24 years, Ive never even been out of the USA

Q: Friend you saw?
A: Georgiana, since she is sitting next to me.

Q: Friend you talked to?
A: Georgianna and Silile

Q: Person who called you?
A: Adam, my honey!

Q: Person you called?
A: My mommy

Q: Is?
A: Tuesday will be counter offering on a house!

Q: Got any plans?
A: Work, meeting with real estate agent.

Q: Dislikes about tomorrow?
A: Well I have to work, so hmmmmm......

Q: Number?
A: 16!

Q: Colour?
A: Blue

Q: Season?
A: Summer

Q: Missing someone?
A: Yes. My sisters, best friend and her kids

Q: Mood?
A: indifferent

Q: Wanting?
A: To be at home snuggled up in bed with my honey.

Q: Listening to?
A: Georgiana talk to an agent!

Q: Watching?
A: nothing really

Q: Worrying about?
A: Just the outcome of our house bidding....

Q: First thing you did this morning?
A: looked at Adam funny like I do every morning.

Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: My fathers current situation

Q: What's annoying you right now?
A: Bridezilla and her big ass wedding! Yep shes still planning it.

Q: What's the last movie you saw?
A: Ant Bully!

Q: Do you believe in long-distance relationships?
A: Ive never had one that worked.

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
A: Yes. A few people actually.

Q: Do you think that person is thinking of you too?
A: Well maybe one or two of them.

Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: Oh holy buckets, I dont know probably just to work so to Omaha!

Q: Do you have any siblings?
A: 4 younger brothers, 1 older sister, and 1 wonderful munchkin younger sister

1 comment:

vevck said...

Hey Hulai!

Howz life dear? It has been a very long time since I hit your blog. Good to see you post regularly these days.

Hope you get the house you have been looking for before christmas. Wishing you good luck.

Cheers!
Vivek