1. Houses, why are all these sellers being totally impossible!!??!! 2. How can we go from a really good day to shit in 2 minutes flat?? 3. I love holidays, I hate holidays.... seems Adam is always some where other than with me. Yeah Im just being over sensitive. But in all honesty I understand why he wants to go to his family things alone. We get hassled about getting married so badly if we are both there. I dont really want to deal with that shit this week! 4. Hmmmm.... Texas A&M vs University of Texas game on Friday! KILL THE BEEF! BEVO ITS WHATS FOR DINNER! Go AGGIES! 5. Why in the world am I really getting up with my mother on Friday morning to go to all these stores? There really isnt anything in specific that I want to buy for anyone anyways. 6. Have I mentioned, damn house sellers are getting on my nerves? Oh well have another showing on Saturday! 7. I started a new book yesterday! Not really a new book, Ive read it before and its really old. Its Elvis and Me by Priscilla Beaulieu Presley. I love books about him. 8. I still have no clue what I am supposed to be making for our family dinner at my moms tomarrow! Geeze! 9. Kelly Pickler! That girl gets on my nerves. She sounds like a cat got a claw in her tongue when she sings. I think my version of hell would be me stuck in an elevator with her music playing! I really wonder why anyone gave that twit a recording contract. 10. I LOVE MY JOB, I LOVE MY JOB, I LOVE MY JOB!!!! 11. I miss my sisters, Lisa and Hope the munchkin. 12. Katherine and Kristy. They had a really rough week and I have had no time to call them. I feel like the worst friend in the world. 13. Schools out!!!! For a few weeks anyways!!! |
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants
7 comments:
That's wonderful that you love your job, that's a rare thing I suspect. I love mine too.
That's a very divers list. I'm glad to see there is some positiveness in it too. Have a great day!
My TT is about past life regression.
Love your numbers 1 and 5!! I can so totally relate!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and Happy TT!!
Nicely done! Isn´t it wonderful to be on a job you love? Same with me =)
.•:*¨¨*:•Happy TT•:*¨¨*:•.
from Germany,
S.
Happy Thanksgiving and Happy TT!
Very nice list!
We all should be thankful for things we've got!
Have a save and happy Thanksgiving!
Happy TT from Germany,
Sonny
http://sweetlikekitty.blogspot.com
Lots on your mind. Lots to keep you on your toes.
Happy TT!
Post a Comment