Thursday, November 09, 2006

Edition #3

Thirteen Things I love about my boyfriend!!!

1. Even when I am less than cordial, he is always there for me and supportive!

2. When I have had a bad day he tries to do something nice for me. One time I had been super sick and when I got home from an especially crummy day, he had left the lights off then put a teddy bear, chicken noodle soup and a homemade card on the table for me to find when I got home. He was hiding in the closet video taping my reaction. I still love that teddy bear!

3. When I am sick, he takes care of me. He will make sure I have every thing I need, take my temperature, and just about anything else I may need.

4. At the beginning of every week, he sits down and sorts all my vitamins for me! Yep thats a good thing! If it wasnt for him, I would never get my vitamins taken!

5. Sometimes for no reason at all, he will bring me flowers! He is the only person to ever do that for me!

6. This past summer, he dared to take me to Chicago to watch baseball! This was mighty daring because is was the White Sox vs. Astros. Which at the time was a world series repeat!!! I am an Astros fan, so I was totally hated in that crowd, and every person who said something about it, he was ready to step in for me! It so could have gotten his ass kicked, but he stood up for me anyways!!!

7. He took me to my first opera this year. That was one of the coolest experiences ever!

8. I have these horrindous nightmares that I would not wish on anyone, not even my worst enemy. He will wake me up every time and let me know that it was just a dream which makes me feel so much better.

9. Thunderstorms... I was traumatized as a child when we were unable to leave our home and we rode out Hurricane Andrew. From that point forward (I was 10), I have never dealt with thunderstorms the same. He doesn't make fun of me or anything, he just tries to help me to get through them all.

10. He understands. I have a situation with my father that is rather uncomfortable that I generally choose not to share with the world. He just isnt accepted in the general public. He doesnt make me feel like my family should be shamed. Instead he tells me that it is my choice to deal with him the best way I can. He never ever has ridiculed my father, though I have told him enough to make him seriously hate the man.

11. He has dealt with my picky nature for a year with house hunting. Every time he has liked a house, I have hated it. We have totally loved just two houses. But chose not to take either. Now I am trying to be less picky on what I want. What about what he wants??

12. He lets me drive his car when I dont want to drive my truck! I know thats silly, but I sometimes miss my little car. Thats when I swipe his keys! He never gives me a hard time or acts like Im gonna put a dent or a scratch on it.

13. He loves me!!!! Thats the most important one! He makes me feel all warm and fuzzy! He also knows my every fault, yet he never fails to point out where he thinks I am perfect!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


9 comments:

Caylynn said...

He sounds like a great guy! :) Definitely a keeper! ;) And 13 *is* the most important one. :)

Happy T13. :)

DigiscrapMom said...

Such a loving boyfriend you have and indeed, #13 is the most important!

Happy Thursday!

Chaotic Mom said...

You just brought back some cool memories of what I felt when first dating my Hubby. Man, how time, circumstances and children can wear a person down. We actually have to schedule Date Night now. ;)

I've posted my Thursday Thirteen, too. Enjoy!

Amy The Black said...

Wouldn't it be nice if they ALL were that way?

CJ said...

He's a lucky guy to be so appreciated by his girlfriend!

Neila said...

Awwwwww! He sounds like a keeper. I remember back when my husband was my boyfriend. Now, when I ask why he never sends me flowers anymore, he just looks at me like I'm from outer space, and says "Flowers?!" like I just started speaking Chinese.

Lisa said...

Aww. He sounds wonderful. Good for you!

Kris said...

You are truly blessed and certainly deserving to have such a wonderful guy in your world. I am sure...he has at least 13 things he loves about you.

Btw..does he have a brother?

Unknown said...

he really is a great guy, nope sorry hes the only boy!!