Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween!

I just wanted to take the time to tell everyone who reads this, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Of coarse I was at work, so no fun for me, but hey thats ok. After tonight I am off three days anyway! Yippee!
So I made Adam a card, while I was totally bored at work tonight! I found the funniest turkey on a website, cut it out, colored it and made him a card. Then on the back colored and pasted a turtle in stead of say a halmark sign.... Now since you are all thinking I am silly, let me explain the turkey and turtle. I have this habit of hiding under the blankets, and having a hole where my little nose and such pokes out for air at night. (making it hard to share blankets) So he calls me his little turtle. He on the other hand is really good at bowling! If you get three strikes, its called a turkey. Well he got them so often, that I started calling him my turkey soon after we started dating seriously. Its stuck. So the card has said funky, funny looking turkey on it. On the front it has little red hearts all around it and says "here's a turkey.... (inside) for my turkey." Then on the back my turtle with "made by turtle industries."
Yep I was being silly. But it was good for taking up some time. Plus I know he will keep it and laugh at it. Which really was the goal. To get a good laugh that is.
Anyways if you want to see funny turkey..... Here he is!
http://www.sandpoint.com/Entertainment/images/coloringbook/turkeycolorbook.gif
Dang thing looks like he swallowed a golf ball!!

1 comment:

Girlplustwo said...

i love that you spread joy all over the place. hope you had a great night.