Ok so I am figuring this out. The trouble with love is it doesnt care how fast or how hard you fall. It makes you see all these pretty illusions then you wake up one day and it has fooled you into believing a lie. It has made everything look so wonderful that you have no clue how to live once it is over. Then you put yourself back out there and it takes another beating because it latches onto the first person that treats you the way you crave to be treated. I sound like a cynic but there is too much trouble to love. Love is a lie that is taught to us from an early age. Something that just kills the people that know how to give it but never quite recieve it. But for those few and far between who find it, it means a small taste of heaven. For me, I think it will never happen. For I once thought I had it only to be decieved by the pretty reflection in the mirror. Its not fair that I played that stupid game of love and I got made a fool of. Now my heart is torn up inside. Its not fair. I have no pride left. I have so much I am trying to rebuild. Problem is it doesnt take much to let my heart down at this point. I just want to be happy. Seems like I will always get left in the rain with out an umbrella to cover me. I need a safety net. I want to take that jump and that is not fair to my heart with its many bruises and missing beats....
4 comments:
Yes, love doesn't care how fast/hard you fall. But it makes you stronger, regardless how bad you get hurt. You are on the mend right now so maybe it is best if you were alone for awhile. Listen to Kelly Clarkson's song "The Trouble With Love." It explains what you are feeling but it also makes you realize that life without experiencing love, good or bad, isn't worth it. You have to experience love that way you can give it to that special someone out there for you. You'll find him. And it always seems to happen when you aren't looking...love you...
Ok I downloaded it. Damn I sound toooooooo much like that song..... I really think I said some of that stuff. Thats freaky...
Lol. Don't worry I think everyone sounds like that song at one point of time.
Hmmm so now I lean toward the side of normal that I have never quite accomplished. Love you....
Post a Comment