Well Toby is not married. His sister told me tonight. It was nice to talk to Kastino. I havent talked to that fool in forever. I missed him. He asked when I was gonna come see him again. I told him I wasnt taking any chances going up there. He understood. Its nice that they all still respect me even though Toby and I are threw. Well heres how it is. Toby is not married yet. He is engaged. The girls name is Maxine. She has two kids and lives in New Mexico. She wants a big wedding so the engagment will be at least a year if not two. I was like damn. Makes me wonder about a few things. I wish that he has the best of luck. I hope he learns a lesson on what love is. Lord knows the man is more emotionally impaired than anyone I know. I hope he learns how to love. I know he never did know what it was if he couldnt grasp it with anyone other than his family. Hell I doubt that some times. He and Chana had a talk Saturday. He had the nerve to tell her that our separation was all my fault because I had a problem with him being with his family. Ok no. I love them. I know what it is like to never see my family so I never held him away from them. My problem was he would say he was going to see them then while he was there he would only come home to sleep. Then off again to go with Andrew and Jason. Ok thats not spending time with his family. I am however glad that I have learned what kind of person he is. I would have hated to get married and this happen some where down the road. To Maxine. I wish the bitch good luck. I hope she can handle his hangups and all his shit. Lord knows she is gonna need all the patience she can get. He is not an easy man to handle. That is if his sisters dont make her life a living hell first. They are already planning on doing that. Chana wont even give the woman a chance. God I wish I didnt know her name...
1 comment:
Thanks I rather like the name too. I am laughing with you and well hell see some of the shit I write? Most probably think I belong in the looney bin!!! Feel free to say what ever you like...
Post a Comment