Sunday, November 21, 2010

My best friends


These girls are my best friends, and three of them are my room mates. They save me daily. I dont know what I would do with out them. Ok this picture was taken the very last night of our cruise.

Elyssa, Megan and Nicole are the room mates. We have a ton of fun, talk alot about things most people wouldnt believe. We are blunt, we are loud, we are honest. We have the most interesting conversations.

These three girls have become so much more than my best friends. They are my sisters, soul mates and confidants. They support me and all my decisions. At the same time they tell me when I am doing something stupid. I love them with my whole heart and have no idea what I would do with out them.

My world is a better place for these three beautiful women. I pray that they always know love, have friendship and never feel alone. They have carried me through some of the most challenging times of my life. I can never thank them enough!

No comments: