Sunday, November 07, 2010

Dreams Part 2

So I blogged previously about a dream I have been having over and over again. I also shared that every time I have the dream there is more detail to it. Well, I had the dream again last night. This time instead of the dream waking me up from upsetting me so badly, its like the Marine had esp that I needed him, my phone went off at 0149 just to tell me good night.

He knows I have been having a disturbing dream, but doesnt know what or who it was about, though he generally can tell when I am holding something back. So I am pretty sure he knows that the dream is concerning him, because he tells me not to stress and worry so much. He always promises that he will be careful when he is out or driving or what ever. Sadly, he knows, already, that I worry too much. Every time I start to worry or stress about anything though he talks me through it, he makes me feel better, he does his best to let me know that he wants to make things better for me. I have not kept any secrets from him. I have been upfront with him from the beginning about the stress involved in my life right now, as there is alot of it. When I have a bad day, he will ask what he can do to make me smile. He has been my angel from the moment I met him. I dont know what I would do with out him at this point. He is truly amazing.

Back to this dream. So like I said, I had the dream again last night. This time though as the guys are trying to get me to go home, and the monitors are going off, they let me go. They actually let me turn around to look at him. Though the monitors are going off, because his heart rate has picked up, and hes breathing is a little unsteady, his eyes are open. Hes looking back and forth between Tony and me, trying to figure out why we are arguing. Now that hes awake theres really no chance that I am leaving. I sit back on my chair, grab his hand again and start talking to him.

This is when my phone rang. He was sending me a good night text. Yeah thats not anything exciting, but it calmed me down and the rest of my night was smooth sailing. I didnt have the dream again after that. I had a peaceful dream. I swear he is an angel.

No comments: