So today, once again, I got just about nothing done. I lounged around, did nothing. Well besides school and lunch.
I did how ever manage to get birthday cards for Bridezilla, Katherine(my beautiful goddaughter), My Grandmother, and my other little goddaughter Jaden. So that was my day. Nothing. I miss my girls though. The thought of my Katherine being 8 years old as of today (10/19) is so astonishing to me. She is the reason I grew up in the first place. I didnt want my best friend to have to grow up alone. So I did too. Gosh I miss that girl. Jaden is 1 as of Friday. I still havent even gotten to meet the kid. That just kills me. I so love that family. Hell they have been my family for so long. I miss them soo bad.
So today I was super, mega bitch. Every time Adam suggested something to do, I shot it down. Like pms or something, except Im generally not like that. Part of me wants to just go cuddle up and sleep. But I know I will just lay there. Sleep never really does come.
Finally I gave up and went to a movie with Adam. Yep Im a sucker for cartoons. We went to see the Ant Bully. Totally cracked me up. We really enjoyed it. Im glad we went. I have been feeling so down, that I needed to just crack up for no reason. I love to sit in a movie theatre and hear the kids laugh. Nothing is more honest than childrens laughter. Its almost contagious. For a guy who really isnt a fan of children, Adam loves that too. He amazes me sometimes. He really does.
Well Im just gonna go try to relax. I dont know why I cant shake this sickening depression that set in a few weeks ago. I will be fine one minute, then the next I am weighed down again. Adam seems to notice it too. I need a shrink!
3 comments:
You and I can be shipped off to the funny farm together. I like to think I am suffering from winter depression..but then its not even winter yet.
Just keep your chin up. And if you like kids movies you should like that new movie "Happy Feet". I love penguins.
My son LOVED the Ant Bully. And yes it IS wonderful to hear a child's laughter. And most guys in their early 20's don't really like kids - unless they have alot of nieces and nephews... But in a few years, he might think differently.
Kris- funny farm here we come.. glad to know I wont be locked up alone! Reservation for 2 please!
I love penguins too! I just told Adam last night that I want to see Happy Feet!!!!
Lisa- We loved that movie too! Hes so funny, it makes him smile to see kids focused and laughing, rather than running around and screaming. Then again hes the baby of the family and hes never really been around kids. So he really doesnt know how to take them. Right now hes getting used to babies, since all three of his cousins wives just had them or are getting ready to. I think one day he will be a great parent....
Post a Comment