I am so excited about a feature I have learned about threw a fellow blogger. I am now going to be participating in the Thursday Thirteen! Actually I have already written a few, I will post one on Thursday. Its a fun way to learn about each other! Totally a great idea for us who sometimes have no idea what we are going to write about!
I am really trying to spruce up my blog. Ive changed quite a bit in the last few weeks. Im very pleased so far! I hope every one else likes it as well! If any one has any suggestions on things I can do to spruce my space up, I am very open to suggestions! In fact, I welcome them!
I am almost to 500 posts in the time I have had this blog. That is so hard for me to believe! I really have enjoyed the time I have put into it, and learning about the other bloggers! Thank you for being a part of my blog!!
2 comments:
Wow! 500 posts and still going strong ! i really like your new blog- how did u managed to post the pictures on the left bar of the side?? I'm really unsavvy with blogs- i'm get lazy trying to figure them out!
nat join beta blogger! it gives you alot of neat options!!! seriously thats how I did that. but i dont have a clue how to get my picture to stick to my profile.
dk raymer! will check out your blog! I hope my 13 is good!! I am already working on weeks to come.
Post a Comment