I'm sitting here in the quiet of my apartment thinking about the weeks yet to come of this year. Seems this year has gone by so fast. I'm just wondering what will come of the rest of the year. I have to admit I am a sucker for this entire Holiday season, starting with Halloween. I mean its just the most fun time of the year and I love it!
I love the cold, crisp air, the feeling of electricity all around. The sense of joy that fills the entire atmosphere. I love the way it makes us all feel a little more connected. Well it does me at least.
I just wish that more people loved it for the feeling and for the season rather than for the time of year they can ask for and receive gifts. I love that part too, but shouldn't we give generously year round, rather than at the same time every year? I mean there is more than just the last few months of the year when people are in need!
I hope we can all look at the holidays as a wonderful time of the year this year, but also remember that each of these holidays should be a day that we give thanks that we are so blessed to be here and alive. Thankful that we are all able to be what we want or do what we please. Just remember, its not about what you get, but about what you give.
No comments:
Post a Comment