So any ideas? Im trying to figure out what I want in a major for school. Right now i am looking at a program with the university of Nebraska Med center. Im looking at Radiation Science Technology. But I just dont know. I dont know what I want to do yet, nor if I have the confidence that it would take.
I also looked into Pharmeceutical Sciences. But Im not really sure thats what I want to do. I am more and more looking into this kind of medical field. Im serious, if you have any ideas please throw them at me!!!
3 comments:
All I have to say is that you should do whatever will make you happy!
I am reminded of one of my favorite movie quotes (from Swimming With Sharks). "You have to stop and ask yourself, 'What is it you really want?'"
Nelia has a good idea.
And what is it you love to do? If you like to write, maybe journalism. If you like to decorate, try interior (or architectural) design. Or if you were the kid who was always playing doctor, trying to cure your dolls, maybe medical profession.
My brother loved playing with switches as a kid. Now he's an electrican. My sister loved taking care of her dolls, she was a daycare worker for awhile and later worked for the special ed in a school district. I always loved to write stories. I went into journalism and pr. My hubby loved creating his own computer games (they were very basic...) and now he's an computer engineer.
So what did you want to be when you were a little girl?
you are both right!
To answer that question Lisa, I just wanted to be a grown up. I wanted to be a cop, but with a bum knee I cant pass the physical. Now I am just kinda stuck in a rut... does that make sense.
Post a Comment