Well this year has been some kind of interesting. Not all good but for the most part. I learned alot this year. But some things were lessons that I could never have learned with out pain.
January
Started out ok. I moved to Omaha to leave the pain behind.
February
My depression set in pretty deep. But I got help. Kristy calls to tell me she is engaged.
March
My Hope came to visit me for Spring Break. She was introduced to a friend of mine online and became responsible for us eventually ending up together. Kristy calls to tell me that shes pregnant.
April
I started working for Marriott. I went on the first date with Adam. Kristy calls to tell me shes married.
May
Yeah it took around5 weeks or so for me to get up the nerve to accept another invite to go out. But I finally did it. Adam is set in my life now. I went back to Texas to see Hope graduate. Boy is she getting old. My grandmother comes home with us to visit.
June
Just about this whole month my life is revolving around work and Adam. Got my first taste of the College World Series. Matt and Hope move home.
July
Hope leaves us to go to the US Air Force. Shes really not a baby anymore. I put in an application for a promotional position at work. I move into my new apartment. Adam tells me that he loves me.
August
I start the month with my nerve racking interview with Nick. About a week later I recieve the news that I will be offered the position. I start end of the month. We all go to San Antonio to see Hope for the first time in what seems like forever. Shes a US Airman now. During the entire trip my feet are swollen like crazy.
September
Kristy finally tells me shes gonna have a girl. Hope starts calling home most nights. Adam's sister got married, I met his dad. Adam and I took a trip to KC sometime this month.
October
Astros make the World Series! Hope comes home for around two weeks. Kristy calls to tell me that theres a new baby girl around.
November
Adam and I took a trip to Chicago. Man that is a beautiful town. Gone to see Dave Matthews Band.
December
Too busy. Shopping, Bills, Parties. Christmas and Christmas Eve held work for me. New years Eve had potential but wasnt what it should have been. I can mess anything up.
I wonder now what will be next. Only the months can tell us.
5 comments:
you know as much as i resented "us" after it was over you taught me alot. i still consider you among the best of my friends and i wouldnt trade that for the life of me. thanks for teaching me to put myself out there again.
I like your summary...God you remember all your major events for every month!
Just to let you know, i screwed up my new year's eve too! What was set out to be a potentially fun-filled evening basically turned out with me missing the countdown, spending lots of money...and not really having a fantastic time :(
thankfully, things are looking better since that evening..
Have a great year ahead!
Cheers,
Nat
Yeah Adam was really upset with me I ended up not even in the same room with him when we went to sleep. I felt horrible. But hey I seem to screw up new years eve every year. I should be used to it. You should see my 2004 summary. It has dates on it.
Hey Hulai!
Wishing you & your loved ones a very Bright & Prosperous Year. I know I am late, but its never too late to wish a friend;)
Thanks viv!
Post a Comment