Thursday, December 22, 2005

Christmas

Well we only have a few days now. I am so broke it is ridiculous. I still have to do some shopping too thats the bad part. I have just enough in my bank account to do my rent and my truck. So I am dead broke.
I like the holidays but the expense sucks.

3 comments:

vevck said...

Hey Mandie!

Wishing you & your loved ones "Merry Christmas". I feel u need to forget abt your bank account & enjoy u'r Christmas;)

Have fun.

Vivek

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas Viv....

Unknown said...

James you are too much.

Becca!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I pretty much have no life. I go to school and work. other than that nothing. Just have that guy I told you guys about. Adam is wonderful. He is just the person that I needed and never knew it. I guess in a way I am glad I lost so much to get here. Hes my sweetie.