Thursday, September 22, 2005

Longer post to follow

All I can say with any ounce of restraint tonight is pray for the south. My entire family is there. The size of this storm is unchartted. I can honestly say I am scared for what may come in the states south of here.
Since age 11 or so I have been haunted by the memories of a cat. 3 hurricane. To my knowledge Andrew did this to many of my peers of this time.
I have something prepared in long hand. Just not the energy to type it. I will post more when the time is available to me. Keep these people in your prayers. Rita is huge and looks disasterous. God be with the ones in the path of this fury.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok anonymous, thank you for enjoying the blog. But this was a serious issue. You needed to comment else where. Thank you though.