So its been a bit. I have had a time too. Training is now officially over. I am what is called a "lead" agent now instead of a sales agent. Yeehaw!! Talked to the boss man earlier on some scheduling confusion. Glad we got that straight. Other wise I wouldnt have shown up tomarrow and I need to. Whew...
Adams sister gets married in two weeks. I am in the midst of being fitted for and having my mother make the dress I shall adorn. Yep I said that.
Adam and I went to Kansas City for a weekend a few weeks ago. Yeah parts were nice but we stayed in a mood the whole time. So it was less than fruitful. Beautiful city though.
Hope now has a stationing. As of November she will be in North Carolina. So that means not overseas and I still have access to my munchy. I love my baby sister very much and dont like the idea of her being sooo far away all the time. But she is growing and learning so much. Im very proud.
My car... What can I say... Its pretty much a lost cause. I have to get a new one. Yeah Im not looking forward to that. But I need to. So whats a girl to do???
Well theres my life in a nutshell for right now. Talk more later...
2 comments:
Lead Agent, way to climb up the ladder! Convey my regards to Adams sister;).
Capable yes. Willing to divulge... Not really... As for what kind of car Im not sure yet. I will get to your blog I promise. This week is just so dang hectic. But I will be home by myself tonight so I may give you a shout.
Post a Comment