Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Lillian Moore

Fluid grace,
Understanding completely,
Vigilant difiance,
Unyeilding faith,
Accepting imperfection,
Beautiful courage,
Spirited laughter,
Unmatched strength,
Resonating pride,
Encouraging love,
Free willed,
Enduring passion,
Not one shred of resentment,
Rarely angered,
Loving mother,
Proud Grandmother,
Forever in my heart,
Always on my mind.

**** This is how I will always remember her. Nana I may not have said it enough but here a year and a half later I still love you and will miss you for the rest of my life. I may not have been there enough. But know that I will forever regret not being with you more there in the last years. I love you. I pray one day to feel the forgiveness I so deeply crave on your behalf. Know you are loved and adored by each of your grandchildren and missed more than we ever thought possible. Thank you for loving me unconditionally. You were truely a woman of distinction in my life. I hope I make you proud.

No comments: