Well its been three days now since we talked. God I miss him. What to do with all my free time.. I should be doing all the normal stuff but it some how just feels wrong. Its like all the sudden im missing a leg or something. Here I thought I was independent. God is really playing with my life right now, I wish he would pick another victim and give me a break. It just hit me that our anniversary is thursday on the 29th and well hell if he aint gone and isnt talkin to me. If we are on a break, do I call him and tell him I love him on that once special day. I mean cause it still is to me. What do I do????
1 comment:
James Im so scared of the outcome. What if his bout of finding himself leads to us being apart? I just dont know if I can handle that. A friend that I once loved in my past talked to me tonight and made a good point to me. He said that I was once to independant to let a man determine my future. God I dont even remember those days. What has happened to me. I love the life Toby and I have together. How could it all just fall so fast???
Post a Comment