Confusion takes over my brain. Life is in a blur. I am in a trance. I walk through each day in a daze. Will I ever be the same? Can love really conquer all? Is a soulmate a real thing? Can it be an animal? Why does love feel so good and hurt so much when its over? What if its not over? Can it be put on hold? Does life really always end up the way it should? Why does life seem so unfair? Why does love take more than it gives? If you sit around and wait all you really do is get old. I have so many questions so few answers and no sense to make of them. What will my life amount to in the end? Will I be forgotten or remembered and hated? These are a few of those things I wonder when I try to sleep at night but rest will not come.
No comments:
Post a Comment