Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Todays thoughts

Hey every one! I havent been on in a while. Things on the home front are going quite well. The munchkin called the other day. She says its hotter than hell in that desert but beautiful. She is in a small country outside of Iraq called Qatar. I dont care how beautiful it is, I want her to be back home. But she is doing her job, and serving her country. What a good kid. I do miss her though!!!
So Adam was in a car accident yesterday. A metal bar deflected off of the truck infront of him smashing that trucks windshield. Then that bar hit his hood, cracking his windshield and then some how bounced around and shattered his driver side window. Amazingly enough he came away with no injuries accept a small cut on his left wrist.
It really scares me to think that with in a blink of an eye he could have been gone. I dont knwo what I would do if something happened to him at this point. I am rather attached to him. He makes up such a major part of who I am right now. He makes me laugh, smile and helps me when I need some one to be there. I love him so much more than I ever thought was possible. Right now, for so many reasons, I am counting my blessings.

No comments: