Today, the biggest costume day of the year. But it is so fun to dress as some one else sometimes. Did I participate, No! I decided I would just be me. Sounds like a better plan if you ask me. So yeah I just decided to come to work as me, just a more dressed up version of me. SO I look some what nice. But I have been happy with the results. Ive gotten many compliments the last few days on my aparel. I like that. Generally I dress down so I am not so nice looking. I walked in a minute ago and Nates reaction was Wow Amanda. So that made me feel good. Then yesterday two of the prettiest girls here told me how nice I looked. So yeah I took that as the nice good feeling it gave me.
Anyways I just wanted to say Happy Halloween! Be safe all my friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment